Waterfront Cottage is ideal for a self-catering Highland holiday, for up to six people. It is modern (built in 1994) and well equipped, offering superb views from its elevated position above Loch Broom, just outside Ullapool.
- 8MB wifi broadband connection available
- 3 En-suite Bedrooms (one double, two twin)
- Split Level Dining Room / Lounge (with Open Fire)
- Dining Kitchen, Utility area, Guest WC
- Cot, high chair + stairgates available
- Excellent decorative order. Double Glazing, Oil C/H
- Private Drive / Parking
- Quiet, wooded location, beautiful mountain & sea views
- Saturday to Saturday weekly lets
The Cottage is a perfect base for touring, hill walking, cycling, bird watching, landscape photography and painting, golf, angling, and stress-free relaxation.
Sorry, no smoking or pets inside the cottage.
Prices range from £495 - £825, and include provision of bed linen and towels.
27 West Shore Street, Ullapool,
Type: Self Catering
Disabled Facilities: no
Pets Welcome: no
On the east shore of Loch Broom, Ullapool was founded in 1788 as a herring port by the British Fisheries Society. It was designed by David Aitken who was advised by Thomas Telford.