If you are looking for a coastal view or mountain retreat we have the holiday home for you.
Wake up to a sea view with a wow factor or holiday in a highland lodge by mountains and river.
Cosy cottages for two to contemporary houses for large groups from Ullapool and north to Elphin - the perfect place for a family holiday, romantic getaway or maybe a group reunion to conquer a Munro or two!
Exceptional holiday homes which are more than self-catering and furnished so they feel like home from home.
A warm welcome waits you.
· Open all year
· Extremely well equipped
· Cot, high chair and stairgates available
· Linen and towels are included
· Well-behaved pets welcome
· Disabled ground floor for wheelchair access and a wet room styled bathroom at Cnoc Cailean
· By arrangement - fishing on loch, river fishing day permit
Ullapool Holiday Homes
Runie Lodge, Blughasary, Ullapool,
Ross-shire, IV26 2TW
Type: Self Catering
Disabled Facilities: yes
Pets Welcome: yes
On the east shore of Loch Broom, Ullapool was founded in 1788 as a herring port by the British Fisheries Society. It was designed by David Aitken who was advised by Thomas Telford.