Situated in a quiet area of the village of Ullapool this recently refurbished traditional 19th Century detached Scottish House sleeps 10-12 in 4 bedrooms (linen supplied, cot available) with basins.
Two bathrooms. Lounge with open fire, books, games and satellite TV. Modern oak kitchen with dining area adjacent. Large enclosed garden (secure for children) with eating area.
Convenient for shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs with entertainment, theatre, outer isles ferry and bus terminals, golf, tennis, sailing, climbing, ski mountaineering, walking, fishing, easy access to north coast and sandy beaches.
Near Inverewe Gardens (50 miles) Dornoch and Skibo Castle (66 miles) John O' Groats (140 miles), 2.5 hours from Stornoway by ferry and 1 hours drive from Inverness Airport.
Excellent golf courses including Royal Dornoch and Castle Stuart within 1 hours drive. Village has lively theatre, concerts, bookshops, library and award winning Museum. Leisure Centre has climbing wall and swimming pool.
Joan C M Macnab
Market Street, Ullapool,
T: 07713 960402
Type: Self Catering
Disabled Facilities: no
Pets Welcome: no
On the east shore of Loch Broom, Ullapool was founded in 1788 as a herring port by the British Fisheries Society. It was designed by David Aitken who was advised by Thomas Telford.